Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Will no one rid us of this meddlesome freak?

Paraphrasing King Henry II's most famous words, I am, to say the least, angry that this waste of sperm is walking the earth free. He doesn't deserve a bullet, that's too dignified. He should be hanged. But as a final "f$%^ you" to the American people, B Hussein Obama let him out 28 years early.

Now this would be almost comical if it wasn't true. Pvt Manning thinks he didn't commit a crime.

Chelsea Manning finds sympathetic crowd in NY, defends actions

Chelsea Manning on Sunday told a crowd at the annual New Yorker Festival in New York that the information she leaked did not expose names of informants.

“These aren’t intelligence documents,” she said. “It’s historical data.”

She went on, "There's nothing sensitive in there, there's no troop movements," she added. "It was a historical record of everything that had happened in Iraq and Afghanistan..."

...She became emotional when asked what she thought the best result had been from her leaking of hundreds of thousands of classified documents to WikiLeaks. "Look, I haven't had time to deal with these questions," she said. "All I've been doing is fighting for my life for the last seven years..."

Manning has made only a few appearances since her release. Last month, Harvard University reversed a decision to name her a visiting fellow after CIA director Mike Pompeo scrapped a planned appearance over the designation, calling Manning an "American traitor."

And Manning tweeted two weeks later that she'd been denied entry into Canada because of her U.S. criminal record...

I spent 23 years in the Army and Army Reserve and I had a Top Secret clearance for most of that time. If I had done a fraction of what this piece of excrement did I would likely still be in ail.

From the Sensitive Compartmented Information Non-Disclosure Agreement:

(U) SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
An Agreement between ______________________________________ and the United States.

1. (U) Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to information or material protected within Special Access Programs, hereinafter referred to in this Agreement as Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). I have been advised that SCI involves or derives from intelligence sources or methods and is classified or is in process of a classification determination under the standards of Executive Order 13526 or other Executive order or statute. I understand and accept that by being granted access to SCI, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

2. (U) I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of SCI, including the procedures to be followed in ascertaining whether other persons to whom I contemplate disclosing this information or material have been approved for access to it, and I understand these procedures....

3. (U) I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation. I hereby agree that I will never divulge anything marked as SCI or that I know to be SCI to anyone who is not authorized to receive it without prior written authorization from the United States Government department or agency (hereinafter Department or Agency) that last authorized my access to SCI. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with appropriate management authorities in the Department or Agency that last authorized my access to SCI, whether or not I am still employed by or associated with that Department or Agency or a contractor thereof, in order to ensure that I know whether information or material within my knowledge or control that I have reason to believe might be, or related to or derived from SCI, is considered by such Department or Agency to be SCI. I further understand that I am also obligated by law and regulation not to disclose any classified information or material in an unauthorized fashion....
(emphasis mine).

So yes, the traitor knew what he was doing was illegal and did it anyway. So did B Hussein Obama. We've had traitors in the past, but for some reason traitors are honored now, as opposed to being held in the contempt they've earned. Now America's greatest (excuse me while I'm smirk) university wanted to hire this traitor. Alumni, parents, students, this is what you're paying for?

Let's send it to the B Hussein Obama library as a greater. But please, rid us all of this worthless piece of human waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment